Hellhound has three acoustically tuned rooms featuring state-of-the-art sound control, cathedral style ceilings, atmospheric lighting, full climate control, dedicated electrical circuits, virtually unlimited headroom and an unbelievable backline.
Every room is equipped with a PA system featuring an Allen & Heath MixWizard 16:2 mixer and a CD player/burner for recording.
Each session includes the unlimited support of a Technician. We'll get you set up, help familiarize you with our equipment, and when you are ready for a live sound check, make the necessary and desired adjustments until you are satisfied with your mix. Complete support is available to you throughout your session.
Live recording is available at no additional charge. You can bring your own blank CD or purchase one from the studio.
At your service, when you come to Hellhound you're treated like a Rock Star! Each room is climate controlled, equipped with it’s own water cooler and honor-bar; a refrigerator stocked with very reasonably priced drinks and snacks with enough room to spare for anything else you might want to keep on ice.
But above all else, it's the vibe, the love, the atmosphere, the MOJO… if these are the things you want, you've come to the right place.
- Crush Chameleon Series, 5-Piece standard; birch shells; 10", 12", (14" & 13" SD), 16", (22" & 20" BD) with Crush, DW 9000 or TAMA Speed Cobra double or single bass pedals & complete hardware.
- Tama Superstar SL Custom 5-Piece Standard; Birch & Basswood shells; 10", 12", 14", 16", 22" with Crush, DW 9000 or TAMA Speed Cobra double or single bass pedals & complete hardware.
- Ampeg SVT Classic 300 bass head on AMPEG SVT-810E cab
- Gallien Krueger 2001 RB 1080 watts bridged plus dual 50 watt horn bi-amp system
- Gallien Kreuger -1001RB-II, 700 watts (4 ohms) plus 50 watt horn bi-amp system
- SWR Workingpro 700 on SVT - 810E cab
- Peavey VB2 225w tube bass head on Peavey Tour Series 2x15 cab
- Orange Terror Bass 1000 on SVT - 810E cab (2 rigs)
- Orange Thunderverb 200 watt, all tube head on SVT-810E cab
- Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier 100w Head on Mesa 4x12 cab (2 rigs)
- Peavey 6505+ 120w Head on Marshall Mode4 4x12 cab (2 rigs)
- Vintage Peavey 5150 100w Head on Marshall 1960a 4x12 cab
- Orange Rockerverb 100w on Orange 4x12 cab
- Orange Rockerverb 50/100w MKII Head on Orange 4x12 cab
- Orange Thunderverb 200w Head on Orange 4x12 cab
- Orange AD30TC Combo Orange Tiny Terror 15/7w Head on Orange 4x12 cab
- Orange Dark Terror 15/7w Head on Orange 4x12 cab
- Diamond NITROX 100w Head on Diamond 4x12 cab
- Diamond PHANTOM 100w Head on Diamond 4x12 cab
- Divided by 13 AMW39 Head on Divided by 13 2x12 cab
- VHT G-100-UL Pitbull Ultra-Lead Head, 120w on Mesa 4x12 cab
- KRANK "Dimebag" Krankenstein 100w Head on Marshall 1960a 4x12 cab
- Marshall JCM 900 100w Head on Marshall 900 4x12 cab
- Vintage Fender Twin Reverb 100w Combo
- Fender Hotrod Deluxe 40w 1x12 Combo
- Fender Frontman 212R 100w 2x12 Combo
- Allen & Heath MixWizard 16:2 Mixer, Tascam CDRW900 CD Burner, Crown 6000 XTI, 802 & 602 amplifiers, TurboSound TXD 252 mains & JBL JRX 12" monitors, Sennheiser 835, Samson & AKG mics - as many as needed.
- J. Strauss & Son, upright
The coffee is always on and always free, so are an assortment of other hot drinks, (various teas, apple cider, hot chocolate, cappuccino). Trusted Brethren gain entrée to the VIP room - and membership of course has it's privileges.
Under certain circumstances an advanced deposit may be requested in order to secure a reservation such as in the case of multiple and/or ongoing advanced bookings. For your convenience we accept PayPal transactions.
Once you've booked your studio time you can safely and conveniently submit a payment online using PayPal or your credit card. If you have not yet booked your studio time, please call the studio at 732.428.5521 to verify availability and make your reservation before submitting an online payment.